Sunday, August 9, 2026

Story Time With Sandra Markle WHATEVER BECAME OF MORRIS!?

 


Join me as I read a brand new story I wrote

I wrote this especially to share with Markle's Book Explorers Schools, but you are welcome to enjoy it too.

If you're an elementary school teacher or librarian, you are also welcome to receive all the Markle's Book Explorers FREE resources and activities with activity guides sent monthly September through May.
You are FREE to use and share everything with your school's teaching team.

TO JOIN MARKLE'S BOOK EXPLORERS
Just email your name, school name, and your school email address to sandramarkle@yahoo.com

There are now almost 1,000 Markle's Book Explorers Schools across the US. 
Don't let your school miss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time With Sandra Markle WHATEVER BECAME OF MORRIS!?

  Join me as I read a brand new story I wrote WHATEVER BECAME OF MORRIS!?   I wrote this especially to share with Markle's Book Explorer...