If not, WHY NOT!?
Markle's Book Explorer, DON'T MISS OUT ANY LONGER
Sign up now!
2. Play flashlight tag in the dark.
3. Go on a shadow hunt to find the following shadows. But take an adult along because grown-ups need to have fun too:
a. Find a shadow with a bright hole in it.
b. Find the biggest shadow you can. Figure out what made it.
c. Find the littlest shadow you can. Figure out what made it.
6. Look at the world through a magnifying glass. Especially something you never thought to look at closely before. See anything that surprised you?
7. Put on a puppet show with puppets you make yourself. Here's some sites with ideas to help you do just that.
8. Learn one constellation you didn't know in the night sky. Find out what story people used to tell about it. Then make up a new story yourself.
Mmy favorite constellation is ORION. And here's a couple of sites with star stories, including ones about Orion.
ARE YOU A Markle's Book Explorer? If not, WHY NOT!? This is year 4 for Markle's Book Explorers. You'll be joining LO...