Tuesday, May 5, 2020

MINI-PICTURE BOOK WRITING WORKSHOP

This seemed like a good time to share some picture book writing tips. 



Use them yourself. Share them with young writers. I hope everyone watching will gain something that helps you move from idea to creating the text for your own picture book.

So, here goes. Let me walk you through how I worked from idea to text for one of my newest picture books HUSH UP AND HIBERNATE! (WunderMills).




Happily HUSH UP AND HIBERNATE! is selling well and proving very popular with children--and adult who read it aloud to them.


Now, dig in! Put the steps I shared to work and create your own picture book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EYE SPY AN ADVENTURE!

It's story time!   Have you read WHAT IF YOU HAD ANIMAL EYES!? Level 2 Reader yet? Children can either pick their own animal from the ...