Skype Selfie

Skype Selfie
Here I am in a Skype Selfie during one of my recent Skype Visits. WHAT FUN!! Click on this photo to find out about my school visits on SANDRA MARKLE SPEAKS!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST!

IT’S GOING TO BE A BLAST! 


I’m on the Scholastic Summer Reading Road Trip with my WHAT IF YOU HAD!? Series. And I won’t be rolling into town alone. There will be other authors and illustrators on board plus favorite book characters. We’ll be signing books. Joining you for photos. Giving away gifts. There will also be crafts to make and activities galore. This is going to be a summer reading-celebration to remember. So DON’T MISS IT!

Come join me at these Road Trip stops.  Can’t wait to see you there!

Monday, June 20, 2016 from 1pm-3pm
392 21st St, Vero Beach, FL 32960

Friday, July22, 2016 from 10am-12pm
Marietta Public Library
266 Roswell St, Marietta, GA 30060

Saturday, July 23, 2016 from 3pm-6pm
Little Shop of Stories

133 E Court Square # A, Decatur, GA 30030



No comments:

Post a Comment