Summer Reading Road Trip

Summer Reading Road Trip
I'm shortly heading out to schools and visiting more via Skype to celebrate my Scholastic WHAT IF YOU HAD?! Series! Click on this photo to find out about my school visits on SANDRA MARKLE SPEAKS!

Monday, August 3, 2015

FREE BOOKS!!

I’m excited to share this special opportunity. August 1-31, 2015, AAAS and Subaru are donating classroom sets of award-winning books including my book, THE CASE OF THE VANISHING GOLDEN FROGS! (Millbrook/Lerner). 



Currently, this offer is being provided through the Eastern part of the U.S. So, if that's where you live, visit your local Subaru retailer for details on how to help your local schools receive classroom sets of my award-winning book! Visit this site for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment