Summer Reading Road Trip

Summer Reading Road Trip
JULY 21st--I'll be at the LITTLE SHOP OF STORIES in Decatur, GA with the Scholastic Summer Reading Road Trip. Come See Me! !Click on this photo to find out about my school visits on SANDRA MARKLE SPEAKS!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

CLASSY TEETH




I just had to share this wonderful photo. It's teacher Nancy VandenBerge's first grade class at Dr. E.T. Boon Elementary School in Allen, TX. She was the winner of a recent contest I ran on my blog. Her prize was an autographed copy of WHAT IF YOU HAD ANIMAL TEETH? (plus some bookmarks). And, her thank you note said her students love the book. I love their creativity--and hers--in sharing what kind of teeth they imagine choosing.

WHAT IF YOU HAD ANIMAL TEETH  seems to be attracting an enthusiastic following!

No comments:

Post a Comment