BEST BOOKS

BEST BOOKS
I'm THRILLED to share that THE GREAT LEOPARD RESCUE (Millbrook/Lerner) has been named to the Children’s Book Committee at the Bank Street Center for Children’s Literature's Best Children’s Books of the Year list. And it earned a STAR. SMILES!Click on this photo to find out about my school visits on SANDRA MARKLE SPEAKS!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

YOU COULD BE A WINNER!!!



Read on to find out how you can win!


On April 28, 2013, I'll be giving away an autographed copy of one of my newest books, WHAT IF YOU HAD ANIMAL TEETH? (Scholastic, 2013).  All you have to do to be in the draw to win is become a member of my blog.  On April 29th, I'll announce the winner and he or she can email to let me know where to send this autographed book.

Of course, all current members are already entered but I hope you'll help spread the word.

There's more fun ahead and the more the merrier.

[Note: Contest only open to entries from the U.S. and Canada]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    I can't tell you how much we love your book. I used "What If You had Animal teeth" as a mentor text for several different activities and have been singing your praises on my blog. you can read about it at firstgradewow.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for being such an inspiration to me and my little first graders!!
    Joyfully!
    Nancy VandenBerge
    firstgradewow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This looks like such a cute book. Several blogs that I follow have already talking using it in their classroom. I notice that Nancy commented before me, and she is one of them that I was thinking about! Would love to win a copy of this!!!!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this book today at a book fair at my grand kids school, First Presbyterian in Tacoma, WA. It is fantastic! Love the pictures of the children with the different teeth as well as the facts on the opposite pages about the animals. Also at the end of the book telling them about their own teeth and how to take care of them is a bonus! I thoroughly enjoyed it myself let alone my grand children! Perhaps there is a book in the future about "what if you had animal feet"???....and on and on it could go! Would love to have another copy for sure!
    Robin Stevens
    roblou1ster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete